07 December 2008




DAMNIT.
DAMNIT.
DAMNIT.




So, Jimmy Eat World was one of those life changing bands
when I was in high school. 'Clarity' was one of those albums
that everything happened to. First album I listened to when
I could drive my car alone legally, and the album I bonded
over with with my first love.

Anyway, 2009 is the ten year anniversary of 'Clarity' and
so the band is doing a ten date tour of their favorite venues
and playing the album in its ENTIRETY.

It's like a once in a lifetime thing, and of course it's
sold out. So, I look on ebay, and OF COURSE people are
selling tickets for the Chicago date for about triple what
they are worth.

Though they are pretty priceless to me.

Well, it's not like I had the money anyway.

sigh




1 comment:

Sang said...

i can still feel the butterflies