19 November 2008




THINGS THAT CURRENTLY MAKE ME SMILE
(even though I don't feel much like smiling)



1.
Baking banana bread with my grandma and updating her on current love life status' (statusi?). She says I seriously need to write a book with all the things I've gone through with them there opposite sex.

2.
This video up until 7:37.
"it's written for a girl who just got married to someone....
....the worst thing is she just got married to someone who has a moustache! That's a crime...goddamnit." Then he dedicates it to her and her new husband at the end.

3.
Being too warm inside the house because the fireplace is always on, even though it's so cold outside.

4.
The fact that many of my friends and family will be back here in less than a week and I will feel whole once more. Antics will ensue.

5.
These guys always make me feel better.

6.
Fleetwood Mac. All day. Everyday.

7.
The routine of the boys and I going to the coffee shop everyday (almost) and ordering the same thing every time and just drawing or cracking jokes.

8.
I the jangle my DnD dice make in my purse while I walk.

9.
I just wrote something, then got mad because it was too happy, and deleted it. Man, I really am becoming stone, aren't I?

10.






No comments: