07 June 2008







This is very pink
But I think it mat be growing on me.




At first I thought it was going to be overwhelmingly
bad, but now that I have most of my stuff moved, it's
not so bad.

I just need to get some things on the wall.

I thought it was going to take longer for me to get
used to this place, but I'm feeling more and more
comfortable every day. The boys want to have a party
soon to give us a legit excuse to clean the whole
house.

Really, that's not such a bad idea.

The last week has been really great. Friends from the
every part of my past are abound, and I just don't
know what to do with myself.

It is so damn humid right now.
I can't wait to get the screens in the windows so
I can open them up and get a nice breeze.




DOOM POOL
was amazing

I wish my boy could have been there to meet my
loved ones and dance the night away.



I can't wait to take a nap.






No comments: