13 May 2008





I should have done it.

I wanted to record this conversation with my dad right now.
I don't know why. I don't think these conversations really
happen with other people.

People wishing others a long painful death.
People hating other people.
People not understanding why those people are still in
your life.

Oh yeah, and by people, I mean my mother.

I know you hate her.
I've always known.
We've always known.

This is why I won't move home.
This is why I can't move home.

And I know, that no matter where I am, this will never stop.
Until one of you stop.

I'm sorry you think this is the biggest mistake of your life.
BUT YOU HAD KIDS.
And there is nothing you can do about it.

So stop making us feel like we are the constant reminder
of you mistakes.

This is why Shane is the way he is.
This is why I am the way I am.
(your breeding and burrowing it into us.)





No comments: